[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.10_rc5
Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
2016-10-07 17:48:47 UTC
XQuartz 2.7.10_rc5 is available for download. The only change compared to 2.7.10_rc4 is the inclusion of fixes for the issues discussed in this week's security advisory from X.org (https://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-announce/2016-October/002720.html).

I intend to release this as the final version of 2.7.10 in the next couple weeks if there are no major regressions reported.

Again as with the previous rc, I stress that users of Motif-based applications should give this change a test, using the guidance on the release notes page to launch those applications.

https://www.xquartz.org/releases/XQuartz-2.7.10_rc5.html

Thanks,
Jeremy